IAA Buyer Salvage Insurance Auctions
By Insurance Auto Auctions
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
IAA’s exciting live internet bidding just expanded to your phone! Manage your Watchlist, Pre-bid, or bid live using I-bid LIVE while on the go. Find vehicles by searching through our extensive inventory or preview specific auction lists. Set notifications to stay informed on what is happening with your vehicles and get branch contact information when you need it.
Don’t have an account with IAA? Visit our full site at www.iaai.com to register as a guest or buyer. Guest Accounts are free and allow you to manage a Watchlist and view live auctions. Buyer Accounts enable you to bid. Vehicles available to Public and Licensed Business buyers vary by state and branch. See our full site for more details.
- My Vehicles provides an overview of your account and is a direct link to your vehicles.
- Vehicles allows you to search for specific vehicles or certain types of vehicles.
- Auctions allows you to browse through a auction run lists and access our mobile version of I-bid LIVE.
- Locations is your link to branch location and contact information, including directions.
- Notifications lists all your important notifications on your account. You can turn on additional notifications through Settings.
What's New in Version 4.0
-Easy to access to My Vehicles without requiring log in each time
-All your financial and personal information will require verification
-Redesigned “Alerts” into a new notification center
-More useful content
-Quickly navigate to the notification’s related page
Moved Settings into My Vehicles
Redesigned Contact Us
- Category: Business
- Updated: 01 April 2015
- Version: 4.0
- Size: 17.4 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: Insurance Auto Auctions
- © 2014 Insurance Auto Auctions, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.