ICSD-2/ICD-9 Coding Crosswalk
By American Academy of Sleep Medicine
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Developed by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine, the ICSD-2/ICD-9 Coding Crosswalk provides a link between sleep disorder diagnoses in the International Classification of Sleep Disorders – Second Edition (ICSD-2) and the codes found in the International
Classification of Diseases, Ninth Revision, Clinical Modifications (ICD-9-CM).
The app is intended as a quick clinical reference to complement the ICSD-2. Physicians and their staff can use this guide to look up ICSD-2 sleep diagnoses for patients and find the appropriate ICD-9-CM codes.
Each diagnosis also includes ICD-9-CM section, category and subcategory information and descriptors. In some cases Coding Instructions are included in the ICD-9-CM descriptor section. These instructions indicate when an underlying condition should be coded first or when a code excludes a certain diagnosis.
- Complete listing of ICSD-2 diagnoses and corresponding ICD-9 codes
- Search function for codes or diagnoses
- Section, category and subcategory information for each diagnosis
- Full list of ICD-9 descriptors for each code
- Bookmark frequently-referenced codes or write a memo using the “notes” feature.
The American Academy of Sleep Medicine is the leader in setting standards and promoting excellence in sleep medicine health care, education and research.
- Category: Medical
- Released: 29 October 2011
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 0.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: American Academy of Sleep Medicine
- © 2011 American Academy of Sleep Medicine
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.