Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Voted BEST MATH APP 2010 by I Education App Review http://www.iear.org
Featured on iTunes iPad Education: What's Hot & "Apps for School/Math Madness"
iHomeEducator has released a new educational app for Kindergarten to 6th grade. iLiveMath Oceans includes over 30 types of sea creatures, educational links, and educational videos with ~1 million randomly generated math word problem questions which teach addition, subtraction, fractions, and geometry.
The first in the iLiveMath series was listed by GameClassroom as a Top 10 Educational iPad App, "Stampeding toward an iPad near you, this app (iLiveMath Animals of Africa) combines math with zoology for a hair-raising learning experience (which is currently being enhanced for Apple’s latest and greatest)."
"Each of these three iLiveMath apps are engaging and succeed in making mathematical connections to real world scenarios thus allowing math to 'come alive' for students. This is a great alternative to traditional practice while still providing meaningful problems to further develop concepts", states Hyperhomeschool blogger.
Just like the previous iLiveMath apps, students and teachers can collaborate on word math problems using email, and blogs. Questions are asked and the student selects the answer from a picker dial. The student is then provided immediate correct or incorrect feedback. Quiz results can then be shared via email and sent to a blog if desired.
(1) Review dynamically and randomly generated word problems
(2) Share your question and answer summaries on our community blog.
(3) Email the questions and answers to your educator for review
(4) Explore related educational wiki links in a kid safe browser.
(5) Watch fun educational videos after you've correctly answered a certain number of questions. This can be set by the educator at a threshold of 1, 5, 10, 15, and 20 correct answers before the video feature is enabled. Family-friendly videos are filtered from Youtube.
* Level 1: Basic Addition and Subtraction
* Level 2: Includes Addition, Subtraction, and Basic Fractions
* Level 3: Includes Addition, Subtraction, Fractions, & Circle Geometry
Universal App release advantages:
* Runs on iPad as well as iPhone/iPod Touch
* Layout for the iPad fully utilizes the larger screen, new button layout, new picker popup, and new view transitions.
* Landscape and Portrait Mode is supported for iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch.
* iPad, iPhone and iPod touch
* iLiveMath Oceans is a Universal App and therefore automatically runs on the iPad.
* Requires iPhone OS 3.1.2 or later
* Compiled on Operating System 3.2
Pricing and Availability:
* iLiveMath Oceans, is available on the iTunes Apps Store
* iLiveMath Oceans, Animals of Africa, and Animals of Asia are currently all Universal Apps for the iPad.
* iLiveMath Animals of Africa, Animals of Asia, and Winter Sports are also priced the same.
* MathSpinK, 1, 2, and 3 are each $0.99.
Help us by rating and reviewing this app
Your comments are very important to us!
If you have specific enhancement requests and bug fixes
please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
>>>Warning: Not supported on the 1st Generation iPod Touch<<<
iHomeEducator is a member of Moms with Apps, a collaborative group of family-friendly developers seeking to promote quality apps for kids and families.
Recommended Ages: 3-6,6-10
Categories: Math, Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division
What's New in Version 7.0
This release contains the following modifications:
- Modified User Interface to support new iOS 7 controls.
- Removed wiki page links due to kid safety issues
- Modified About Us page
- USD 4.99
- Category: Education
- Updated: 17 September 2013
- Version: 7.0
- Size: 15.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: iHomeEducator
- © iHome Educator
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.