By Robert McNeel & Associates
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
View native Rhino 3DM files on your iPad, iPad Mini, iPhone, and iPod touch.*
There is nothing like showing your designs and ideas in 3D.
Pan, zoom, and orbit with a tap or drag of your finger.
The handy navigator lets you scroll through thumbnails, so you can quickly jump to any model you want.
The Layer manager allows you to toggle visibility to selectively show certain parts of your model.
The Named Views manager lets you jump to camera angles setup within Rhino.
Load Rhino 3D models from web sites, DropBox, GoogleDrive, email attachments, or from iTunes.
Save views as images for markup and emailing.
* Requires iOS 8.3 or later.
What's New in Version 2.1.5
Minor bug fixes and optimizations
...for more information, visit: http://discourse.mcneel.com/c/irhino3d
- USD 3.99
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 23 September 2015
- Version: 2.1.5
- Size: 54.0 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: Robert McNeel & Associates
- © 2015 Robert McNeel & Associates
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.