By Paolo Borzini
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iWheelColor is an intuitive color picker, to easily view harmonic color schemes.
iWheelColor helps graphic designers, programmers and web designers find the best color combinations.
Its simple graphical interface helps you find the perfect color and its ideal harmonies.
In the world of graphics, the right choice of colors is extremely important.
Inspired by the theories of harmonic colors, iWheelColor lets you choose up to five harmonic colors, showing their values in different color models:
RGB, Hex, CMYK, HSV, Websafe, Grayscale and XYZ
For more information here are some links:
iWheelColor 2.0 features:
- Harmonic color wheel:
complementary (two colors)
triangle (three colors)
square (four colors)
pentagon (five colors)
- Brightness selection bar, for the selected colors
- Touch sensitive color wheel can be turned smoothly, maintaining the harmonious relationship
- Displays colors in different color models:
- Previews complementary colors. Lists all shades (in steps of 10) of the selected colors in all the color models listed above
- Lists all color combinations in a simple sliding table
- Exports all the data in a PDF file, accessible via iTunes
- Displays the PDF and can print it with AirPrint
- Emails the PDF file
- An information sheet with an explanation of the color models used.
What's New in Version 2.1
Minor bug fixes
- USD 1.99
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 17 February 2014
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 5.8 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Paolo Borzini
- © Paolo Borzini
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.