By Uranus Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
KartMAX Jetting Software is a tool designed to be used with Rotax MAX FR125 Sr kart engine.
Just enter weather conditions and KartMAX proposes theoretical values for the best engine performance. Tested during Max Challenge Grand Finals 2012
KartMAX new version allows to obtain meteorological data through geolocation if you have internet access, which avoids having to carry a weather station to the racetrack.
KartMAX is designed be used in with Dell'Orto Carb standard settings:
VHSB 34 QS/DS
* 8.5 or 12.5 Venturi inserts
* K98 needle
* 3.6 floats - #60 idle jet - #60 inner idle jet
* 5.2 floats - #30 idle jet - #30 inner idle jet
* 2:100 oil/fuel ratio
The purpose of this tool is to recommend a jet, needle position and spark reference, taking in consideration the weather conditions on the racetrack.
To design this software, data has been taken for more than seven years at racetracks all over the world in order to develop the best possible algorithm.
This data acquisition has allowed designing a very accurate but really easy to handle software, so it can be used by beginners and expert drivers. Also data and comments for users from all over the world have been taken into consideration.
KartMAX only supports MAX Senior engines. MicroMax, MiniMax, Junior and DD2 aren't supported in this version.
If you have any problem using this software, please, contact us. We are always trying to improve it.
KartMAX now incorporates a warning sign of ice formation in the carburetor
Carb-Ice is caused as the carburettor vaporizes fuel. It cools the intake air. If the air temperature drops below dew point, moisture in the air condenses into water droplets. Ice forms near the carb slide and venturi when water touch carb walls that are cold.
In severe cases (high humidity, low temp), ice can block jets, resulting in an unexplained progressive lost of engine power even at temperatures above 25ºC (77ºK). The effect is temporary, so it can not be diagnosed in boxes.
Record all your circuits, sessions, drivers and times.
Professional chronograph. Get times up to four drivers at the same time.
Get best times for circuits, sessions, personal times, lap differences, etc.
Share your best results over Twitter or Facebook.
What's New in Version 2.4
- Many bugs fixes and performance improvements
- Solves some random crashes when getting weather data.
- New calculation engine, 25% more accurate under certain circumstances.
- Meteorological data more accurate.
- Select between two carb config:
* 3.5g floats, 60 idle jet, 60 idle jet inner.
* 5.2g floats, 30 idle jet, 30 idle jet inner.
- Enhanced contrast for bright environments
- Laps now can last 99 minutes
- Small bugs fixed
- USD 24.99
- Category: Sports
- Updated: 22 August 2013
- Version: 2.4
- Size: 17.3 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Developer: Rafael Bartolome
- © 2014 Uranus Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.