By L5 Technology
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
IMPORTANT: The L5 Remote is an app-driven accessory. You can use the app to design remotes with or without the accessory. Once you’re happy with your design, plug in the accessory to assign and transmit the IR signals.
Go to www.L5remote.com for information on where to buy the L5 Remote accessory.
The L5 Remote turns your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch into a universal remote for home entertainment and home automation devices that come with an infrared remote control. Design your customized button layout, assign the signals from your old remotes or download from our online database, and start controlling in minutes.
- Works with all iOS devices.
- Download remotes or create your own.
- Share remote designs between iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Create, position, size, and label the buttons you want to create your ideal layout.
- Choose from skins or upload custom icons and backgrounds.
- Drag and drop simplicity, iOS and multi-touch power.
- Share images of your remotes by email, Facebook and Twitter.
- Upload and download remotes to the cloud to transfer, share, backup and restore remotes.
- Delete the buttons you don’t use and create the simplest possible remote.
- Quick and easy setup of activities and macros.
- 100,000 button/1000 remote capacity.
- Compatible with U-verse, DirecTV, Comcast, Verizon FiOS, Dish Network, TiVo, Sony, Samsung, Sharp, Panasonic, Vizio, and most other brands.
To leave feedback and feature request, please visit L5remote.com/forum.
What's New in Version 4.2.1
Minor bug fix
Modified screen of import remotes
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 16 July 2012
- Version: 4.2.1
- Size: 8.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: L5 Technology LLC
- © L5 Technology
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.