By Data Enterprise Management
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
RECORD, ORGANIZE AND SHARE
This is a fully functional lecture recorder that allows users to capture audio recordings of their courses in a format compatible with iTunes.
Lecture Recorder increases your productivity, integrating your course recordings in a well organized manner in iTunes.
- Share recordings on Mail, Messages, Notes, Airdrop
- Simple to use interface and controls
- Supports iTunes file sharing
- Save recording to MP3
- High quality recordings
- Pause and resume recordings
- Manage recordings: rename, delete and playback
- Access recordings in Finder
- Output format is compatible with iPods, iPads and iPhones and any other audio device
- Unlimited recording duration
- Optimized recording format
- Great and easy to use file organization
What's New in Version 2.5
-Voice activated recording
-Live mp3 recording
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 31 August 2013
- Version: 2.5
- Size: 6.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Data Enterprise Management S.R.L.
- © 2010 Data Enterprise Management SRL
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor