Lung Nodule Manager (2017 Edition)
By RADIOLOGiQ, LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Indeterminate lung nodules are frequently discovered on CT imaging - either incidentally or during low-dose lung cancer screening.
The most up-to-date guidelines for managing incidentally discovered lung nodules and lung nodules discovered during lung screening are elegantly integrated in this app, in addition to convenient tool for estimating the malignancy risk for any lung nodule.
This app was developed as a public service by two academic cardiothoracic radiologists and recognized medical educators, and is provided free of charge and free of advertising to the medical community.
What's New in Version 7.0
• Integrated follow-up planning for incidentally detected lung nodules (using 2017 Fleischner Society guidelines) and lung nodules discovered on low-dose lung screening (using Lung CT Screening Reporting and Data System "Lung-RADS" 1.0 guidelines)
• Improved CT follow-up timeline design
• Integrated of lung nodule malignancy risk estimation
• Improved support for iPad
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 07 August 2017
- Version: 7.0
- Size: 36.7 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: RADIOLOGiQ, LLC
- © 2012-2017 RADIOLOGiQ: Charles T. Lau, MD, MBA and Ahmed H. El-Sherief, MD
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.