This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Massage involves working and acting on the body with pressure – structured, unstructured, stationary, or moving – tension, motion, or vibration, done manually or with mechanical aids. Target tissues may include muscles, tendons, ligaments, fascia, skin, joints, or other connective tissue, as well as lymphatic vessels, or organs of the gastrointestinal system. Massage can be applied with the hands, fingers, elbows, knees, forearm, and feet. There are over eighty different recognized massage modalities. The most cited reasons for introducing massage as therapy have been client demand and perceived clinical effectiveness. (Wikipedia)
Listen a selective list of Massage Music from all the world with a very easy interface. Variety of radio stations. Stations are dynamically loaded, we will be adding more and more stations without you need to upgrade the app. If you have any station suggestion do not hesitate on telling us.
**Enjoy this new features**:
* Timer: You can set up a timer to stop the music.
* Song Title: You can view the song title of the music. (if available)
* Album Cover: You can view the album cover of the song. (if available)
* Itunes Link: You can download the song from itunes. (if available)
Universal app: Listen with your ipad, iphone or ipod touch, and also you can listen the music in background mode!
AirPlay Broadcast live to your HDTV and speakers.
- USD 0.99
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Released: 15 February 2012
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 2.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Maria Cristina Mayorga Rojas
- © 2012 KandaBi
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.