Meditation Sounds and Ambient Music for Nondirective Meditation, Reduce Stress, Yoga Class, Massage Therapy, Inner Peace and Zen
By Relaxation Technologies Studio
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
If you think meditation should be a part of your life or are planning to enter the world of meditation, then our Meditation application is for you. To assist with your meditation goal, we have created a soundboard with 36 relaxing sounds of nature and 12 ambient music tracks. All tracks were created by world-renowned artists such as Jeff Woodall, Kesseny or Mick Cox. The app has ability to combine different sounds (including your own), specify different volume levels and save your combination.
This is app has fantastic (the best) features of your favorite music CDs (very long tracks) combined with the flexibility of iPhone/iPad applications (like a playlist or an alarm clock). All music tracks have quality 128 kbps with 44.1 MHz sample rate; 4 hour of meditation music in total.
By using our meditation application you can:
* Sleep and feel better
* Reduce stress or anxiety
* Provide peace of mind and happiness
* Help yourself in post-operative healing
Please see what customers have said about our Meditation app:
So relaxing and peaceful totally worth the dollar :)
Absolutely fab. To create your own mediation music and mix with all the interactive sound. The timers and alarms great to wake up to or go to sleep. Very relaxing and balancing.
Create your own meditation
Fantastic application, create your own sounds to wake up to, sleep, meditate...save it, change it, fun n flexible, when else can u have the sounds of a gregorian chant, with crashing waves, chimes and the odd whale n bird mix while it's raining....just beautiful.
It does what it says with lots of sounds and timers
Please see the included tracks:
1) Acceptance by Cari Live
2) Aurora by Mick Cox
3) Autumn by Kesseny
4) Chakra Six by Ian Mellish
5) Cosmo by Turner Rouse
6) Floating by James Walker
7) Golden Way by Uncarved Block
8) Iridescence by Mick Cox
9) Piano Meditation by James Jash
10) September Brown by Kesseny
11) September Morning Kesseny
12) Two Voices by Heavencorn
Four hour s of music in total for a price less than a cup of coffee! Any comparable CDs are about 12 to 20 dollars. Enjoy!!!
Here are the amazing features you will get with Meditation application:
* For meditation, relaxation, yoga, physiotherapy, spa music etc...
* The soundboard has 52 sounds with which you can combine or enjoy them on their own.
* All selected sounds from the soundboard can be saved and replayed later. All you have to do is open the Soundboard and tap on any of the sounds that you would like to combine together and save.
* We have included 2 easy to use meditation timers that you can set to various time intervals to allow you to peacefully stop your meditation, all within your control. Nobody else.
* Full iPad support, you can enjoy our app on both iPhone and iPad paying only once.
* Our Wake-up timer allows you to wake to the sounds of nature. Just set the time and your favorite soundtrack. Wake-up Timer allows selecting any sound shipped within the app.
* Completely customizable. Create your own combination from 52 possible sounds save them for use later.
* Every sound in the soundboard has its own volume control.
* iOS 4 background audio support. Play our meditation sounds while you’re using other apps.
* Digital Clock Display with amazing pictures.
* Meditation timers have Fade Out feature.
* Wakeup timer has a snooze feature.
* Ability to play and combine your iPod music library.
Simply, meditate and feel better!
Our meditation friends have stated that this application is a great gateway into the rewarding world of meditation practices. We believe that you will agree.
What's New in Version 1.4.1
Issue with crash while launching the app on iOS 8.0 was fixed.
- USD 0.99
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 22 October 2014
- Version: 1.4.1
- Size: 374 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Relaxation Technologies Studio Ltd
- © Relaxation Technologies Studio 2013
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.