Memory Match – Nature
By Apollo Medien GmbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This game is about fun AND learning!
With this memory match game kids and adults can train their memory by matching identical cards and, by the way, learn (to read) some German vocabulary turning up with the beautiful illustrations on the cards that show things to be found in nature.
Tap a card and it will pop-up and show for example a duck (“Ente”). If requested, the definition “Ente” will appear with one of the cards and the word “duck” with the other one. Find the identical card and gain points for every pair. This game comes with 3 levels of difficulty, variable game settings (“Tidy” and “Chaotic”) and two play modes: for a single player heading for the highscore or two players each one trying to collect more pairs. Find out who will be the overall game champion.
A must-have not only for kids!
• Beautifully illustrated cards exploring nature
• Single and two players mode
• General settings (sounds, joker) and individual game settings “tidy” and “chaotic”
• German and English definition displayed in turns when a card pops up
• Three levels of difficulty (numbers of cards): Beginner / Intermediate / Advanced
• Over 20 fun characters to select
• Shake to peek under two cards without counting a move
• Surprising sounds
• Enter up to 100 high scores
All functions are available offline.
Also see our other great “Memory Match” apps!
Please send your feedback to: email@example.com
- USD 1.99
- Category: Education
- Released: 31 March 2011
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 7.0 MB
- Language: German
- Developer: Apollo Medien GmbH
- © 2011 Apollo Medien GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.