OBDII Car Diagnostics
By Italus Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Updated version with hundreds of new codes
- Chrysler (Dodge, Jeep)
- Ford (Mercury, Lincoln)
- GM (Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Pontiac, Saturn)
- Land Rover
Whether you are a mechanic or a car enthusiast, if you have or not an OBDII Scan Tool this is the perfect companion. This tool provides all you have been looking for about car diagnostics information:
- All SAE generic codes (DTC's) definition.
- B, C, P and U codes.
- Main Car Manufacturers codes definition (20 Companies plus all sub brands).
- Explanation and Repair Information for the most common trouble codes.
- Search by keyword and explore the possible codes affecting your vehicle
- The database is included on the App, so you don't need internet connection every time you use OBDII Car Diagnostics, making it faster and easier to carry on.
OBDII stands for "On Board Diagnostics II" and corresponds to a diagnostic system present on 1996 and later car models. Using a non expensive OBDII Scan tool you can read the trouble codes sent by your vehicle (formally named DTC-Diagnostic Trouble Code).
OBDII Car Diagnostics will help you translate this code and more than that, it includes repair info for the most common trouble codes.
In order to read DTC codes from your car you will need a scanner tool, it is available at any auto parts store, prices start below 50 USD
This tool is perfect for you who are interested in properly mantaining your vehicle.
What's New in Version 1.2
- Hundreds of new codes added
- 3rd digit Hex support
- iOS 6.0 tested