Ophthalmology: The Official Journal of the AAO
By Elsevier Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Now available for your android tablets and smartphones, Ophthalmology, the leading peer-reviewed journal in the field and the official journal of the American Academy of Ophthalmology, brings you the convenience of reading your favorite journal from anywhere in the world with just a tap.
• Stay ahead with alerts when new issues are available and read Articles in Press throughout the month
• Enjoy Open Access and Open Archive Content without having to login
• Accessibility support to assist the visually impaired
• Interact with figures, tables, multimedia and supplementary content
• Take notes, highlight articles and share via email and social media
• Personalize your experience with My Reading List and save articles for offline reading
Journal Subscribers: Log in with the same username and password that grants you access to the full journal content on the Ophthalmology website. These credentials will allow full access to all content on the app.
Ophthalmology, the journal of the American Academy of Ophthalmology, serves society by publishing clinical and basic science research and other relevant manuscripts that relate to the sense of sight. Excellence is pursued through unbiased peer-review, the advancement of innovation and discovery, and the promotion of lifelong learning.
What's New in Version 5.5
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 23 September 2015
- Version: 5.5
- Size: 27.8 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: Elsevier Inc.
- © 2011 Elsevier, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.