Pano Tuner - Chromatic Tuner
By Jung-gun Lim
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
** There is nothing negative to say about this app - appPicker review, 06 Aug 2013
Pano Tuner listens to the sound you make and shows you the pitch. You can tune your instrument accurately by looking at the offset from the pitch that you want to tune to.
== Features ==
* Quick and sensitive response
Just try this app now and see how quick and sensitive it is to your sound.
* Wide range of pitch sensor
This app is a chromatic tuner. It follows any pitch your instrument can make. Bring any of your instruments - guitars, upright basses, trumpets and piccolos.
- Adjust the concert-A frequency to make your instrument in harmony with your band.
- Change the sensitivity to tune your instrument more accurately.
- Use non-standard tunings to make your own harmony, such as Pythagorean, Just intonation, 1/4-comma mean tone and more temperaments. You can add your own temperaments to make your chords more in consonance.
== Notes ==
This app uses the external microphone on your device.
What's New in Version 1.2.14
iPhone 6 Plus settings button issue fix on iOS 9
- USD 1.99
- Category: Music
- Updated: 30 September 2015
- Version: 1.2.14
- Size: 21.1 MB
- Languages: English, Korean
- Developer: Jung-gun Lim
- © 2009-2013, Jung-gun Lim, All rights reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.