WSI Pilotbrief Optima Enterprise
By WSI Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
WSI Pilotbrief Optima is your co-pilot in the cockpit. Fly confidently with the latest and most accurate weather at your fingertips. Gain access to the aviation industry’s leading disruptive weather briefing available in your existing WSI Pilotbrief Optima account with this application. WSI Pilotbrief Optima, delivers the most relevant preflight briefing experience directly to your iPad. Wherever you are, you will be able to quickly create and file your flight plan, retrieve your weather briefing, and access enroute and approach plate charts.
WSI Pilotbrief Optima offers
- High definition weather layers, Radar, Satellite IR, VIL and EchoTop mosaics
- Route Specific Weather and NOTAM Briefings
- Global Optimized Flight Planning
- Global Enroute Hazards - proprietary forecasts by WSI forecasters
- ADS-B Weather and NOTAM data from Dual XGPS170 Receiver
- Real-time inFlight weather data through SiriusXM Aviation Receiver
- VFR Sections, IFR Enroute, and Approach plate charts
- Proprietary forecast radar showing how the radar will move in the next 24 hours
- Digital Flight Release & Navigation Log capabilities for Business & Commercial airlines
- Multi-pilot collaboration tools for streamlined Electronic Flight Bag operations
What's New in Version 2.11.1
The following weather charts are available in the application:
- New Satellite Charts for Africa, Tropical Atlantic and World POES
- New AV Chart for Europe Forecast Fog Risk
This release contains various bug fixes including:
- The application provides continuous connectivity with in-cockpit WiFi connections.
- The application recognizes radial distance waypoints in the route string.
- SID and STAR waypoints in the route string are now parsed correctly.
- Clicking Start Over next to the route string, clears the departure and destination airports from the search fields in the toolbar.
- Edits to the route string are now reflected in the route shown on the map.
- Navlog calculations for fuel remaining are now accurate.
- The data in the navigation log now persists when you open the digital flight release.
- Departure and destination points are no longer incorrectly displayed in red in the route string.
- Progress bars in the Download Manager now reflect which charts are being downloaded.
- If you upgrade from 2.10 to 2.11, your downloaded digital flight releases are saved.
- If your company has integrated flight planning, when you file a flight, the navigation log now displays an accurate Time Filed timestamp.
- Charts now expand to the full screen size when you select the full screen icon.
- If you edit the route string, then enter actual values for the waypoints in the navigation log, the values are now associated with the correct waypoints.