Power Music Reader
By Cambron Software Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Power Music puts you in control of your music on your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch.
NOTE: This app requires a Power Music Box account (free)
There are two ways of getting music into the Power Music Reader app:
1. Music purchased from the Power Music Store is immediately available for download to the app via your Power Music Box account (My Box)
2. If you have Power Music on your PC, Mac or iPad you can transfer music to the Power Music Reader app via My Box
A FREE account is available on Power Music Box for all users, giving unlimited space for purchased songs and a small amount of space for the user’s own songs. Users wishing to store larger amounts of their own music in My Box can purchase an upgraded account – Starter, Standard or Power User.
* Instantly download music from your Power Music Box account.
* Easy selection of songs by title, author or category.
* Landscape display for two pages side-by-side (iPad only).
* Create and edit playlists for live performance.
* Transfer playlists between devices and your PC/Mac through Power Music Box.
* Turn pages effortlessly - foot pedal compatible.
* Transpose chord sheets with one tap.
* Link audio from your Music library - intelligent suggestions of matching songs (iPad only).
* Synchronise page turning between devices for group performance.
* Add performance notes.
Power Music is a feature rich music management system for your Windows PC, Mac or iPad. Using our cloud-based Power Music Box technology, your music in Power Music and from the Power Music Store can be stored and displayed on your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch. The Power Music Reader app allows you to log in to your Power Music Box account and download sheet music, chord sheets together with all tags and indexing and playlists.
What's New in Version 2.3.5
Improved synchronised page turning. Synchronising multiple iPads is now easier than ever. Simply active synchronised page turning on your devices and they will automatically connect - no need to manually select who to send to. Your iPad will also attempt to automatically reconnect after disconnecting.
You will still need to have the same songs downloaded onto each iPad, and all devices must be updated to Power Music 1.1.5 or Power Music Reader 2.3.5 for synchronised page turning to work.
This release also fixes a number of bugs.
- Alerts for synchronised page turning when another device connects or disconnects.
- Synchronised page turning now automatically connects to nearby devices.
- Synchronised page turning will automatically reconnect if connection is lost.
- Fixed crash when using changing song while using songs with a large number of pages.
- Fixed crashes related to deleting a song after searching.
- Fixed crash when tapping to advance to the next song when only one song in search results.
- Category: Music
- Updated: 12 July 2016
- Version: 2.3.5
- Size: 10.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Cambron Software Limited
- © Cambron Software Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.