By Remote Technologies Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Remote Technologies Incorporated (RTI) is a leading manufacturer of remote control products used in professionally designed, installed and programmed electronic automation systems. These systems consist of both residential and commercial applications, including home theaters, media rooms, whole house control, classrooms, conference rooms, restaurants, hotels, etc. RTI’s award winning product line consists of both the user interface products (such as remote controls, keypads and touchscreens) and the back-end control processors that connect to various electronic components, a local area network and the Internet. The RTiPanel app allows an iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch to become the control interface for your RTI control system – giving you the same functionality as a native RTI interface product on your favorite mobile device!
Note: This application requires an RTI control system.
- Control Audio/Video, Lights, Climate and other systems.
- Access an RTI control system either locally or remotely.
- Completely customizable graphical interface.
- Programmed using the same Integration Designer software that is used for all RTI products.
- Supports the creation of both portrait and landscape views with minimal extra programming required.
- Supports full two-way feedback including cover art, graphics, text, dynamic scrolling lists and more.
- Supports local connection via Wi-Fi and remote connection via Wi-Fi or LTE, with automatic switching.
- Highly optimized for fast connection times.
- Control system programming is stored on the mobile device and it updates automatically when changes are made.
Please visit www.rticorp.com for more information on RTI control systems.
What's New in Version 1.3.0
Support for 64 bit processors and new iOS versions
Miscellaneous bug fixes
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: 12 April 2017
- Version: 1.3.0
- Size: 9.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Remote Technologies Inc.
- © 2011-2017 Remote Technologies Incorporated
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.