Screen Colors Filter PRO blocks high-energy visible light (HEV light) in the violet/blue band
from 400 to 500 nm in the visible spectrum & designed for those who works a lot at night.
When you're in a low-light environment or reading long book changing white background
to black background is really helpful.
Limit your Mac screen exposure to energy-efficient lighting and reduce eye strain
to help you focus on the most important things on the screen.
Change the colors of your screen to reduce the amount of blue light.
– Keyboard shortcuts for easily activation/deactivation (check app settings)
– Work efficiently in low light environment
– Dim slider to fine tune screen colors filter
– Completely invert screen colors palette
– 16 presets for your convenience
– Screen ruler & autostart timer
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.