Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Ski Vertical is a fun way to track and record your days skiing or snowboarding.
Ski Vertical will keep a total of the time, distance and number of vertical feet you ski, whilst displaying it in a simple summary format.
• Records distance, time and vertical feet
• Plays your choice of music for skiing or riding the lift
• Earn points for skiing the steeps and share with your friends
• Operated via headphone remote - keep your fingers warm!
Need a favourite playlist to get you in the groove whilst ripping that mogul run? But you also need a 'cool down' whilst riding the lift ready to do it again? Since Ski Vertical knows whether you are going up or down the built in music player can change your playlist based on your current direction. There's also a choice for the terrible time when you have to wait around in a lift line!
Both music and recording of your days skiing can be started and stopped via the headphone remote control - no need to get your phone out and gloves off in the cold!
Ski Vertical will also award you points for the quantity of steep slopes (and just how steep they are) that you ski. You can then share those point scores with your friends via GameCenter. Want to compare against other snowboarders and not skiiers ? GameCenter segregates the scores by Skiing, Snowboarding & Telemark Skiing.
NOTE: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 1.1
• Playlists now crossfade as they are started, stopped or switched.
• You can double & triple click on the headphone remote to advance (or go backwards) in a playlist.
• Playlists restart from the beginning if you're still skiing (or on a lift etc) when the list comes to an end.
• Playlists can be resumed from the last played position. Now when you step of the lift and start skiing you'll get right back into the last music you were listening too.
• A problem where an initial (erroneous) position update could cause a dramatic change in location & altitude (and hence scored points) has been corrected.