By Wolters Kluwer Health Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Enjoy the iPad app for Spine, the top-cited, most trusted peer-reviewed journal in spinal deformity and dysfunction! This dynamic app combines a print-like reading experience with customized text-sizing, article-sharing features, multimedia links, and other enhancements. Key benefits include:
• Easy-to-read full-text articles that you can share via email or social media
• Adjustable text sizing with "pinch and zoom"
• Engaging multimedia videos and images
• Ability to store or delete downloaded issues
• Speedy issue-browsing capability via Quick View
• Quick scrolling through abstract summaries
• Convenient notification when a new issue is available
• Link to Spine online to view supplemental material, including Featured Articles, Published Ahead-of-Print, and Archived Issues
As the leading spine journal worldwide, Spine is the place to turn for objective and authoritative information on diagnosing and treating spinal deformity and dysfunction. Spine continues to advance the field by presenting important original research and groundbreaking papers that influence how you and your colleagues practice every day, improving quality of care and outcomes for patients globally.
Each issue of Spine is available in print and online at spinejournal.com.
What's New in Version 1.3
• Addition of “All Issues” icon to view a full listing of online issues
• Addition of “Search” icon for advanced searching on the journal website
• Supports background downloading – issues continue to download when you exit the app
• Updated library interface
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 08 November 2013
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 9.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Wolters Kluwer Health
- Copyright © 2013 by Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.