TapSpeak Sequence Standard
By Ted Conley
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
TapSpeak Sequence for iPad revolutionizes how parents, speech therapists, vision therapists, schools, and institutions create and use message sequences to help disabled children learn to communicate. Use TapSpeak Sequence instead of sequential message switches to record and customize messages without losing any previously recorded sequences.
Kids with cerebral palsy, autism, cortical vision impairment (CVI), pediatric stroke, or any disability that impairs their ability to communicate can make use of this app.
Note: The only difference between the Plus and Standard versions of TapSpeak Sequence is that the Plus version includes the 4500 symbol Dynavox/Mayer-Johnson PCS core set in its price.
• Unlimited number of sequences
• Unlimited sequence length
• Unlimited phrase recording length
• Select from a number of geometric symbols and colors
• Use your own photographs or drawings
• Tap response is configurable to accommodate kids with varying motor skill levels
• Switch access via RJ Cooper and AbleNet Blue2 Bluetooth switch interfaces.
• Reorder phrases in a sequence, modify existing phrases
• Ability to export/import/merge sequences between devices
• Universal app. Runs on both iPad and iPhone/iPod touch
Many more features coming including:
• Resizable and moveable visual targets
• Configurable background (low/high complexity)
• Comprehensive usage tracking and reporting
• More sample sequences
What's New in Version 3.2.0
Same app you've loved over the years but with iOS 11 Compatibility updates. Support for backups via Dropbox will return in the next update.
- USD 29.99
- Category: Education
- Updated: 09 October 2017
- Version: 3.2.0
- Size: 102 MB
- Languages: English, Italian
- Developer: Ted Conley
- © 2010-2017 TapSpeak, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.