By Jin Technologies Private Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
TraceMySteps™: Your Journey Tracker in Your Pocket
Start a new journey and track where you are going. Drop crumbs at waypoints, take a snap, and post notes. Share your journey on popular websites. Or send it out as email.
Important Note: This free version lets you record journeys of up to 15-minutes duration. Purchase the full version (as an In-App Purchase) to enjoy full benefits of the application.
Here are some of the ways you can use TraceMySteps:
- Planning on taking a road trip or vacationing at an exotic location? Use TraceMySteps to record the places you visit, jot down your comments, and share them with your friends and family using Twitter, Facebook, or email.
- Follow me on Twitter has a new meaning. Now you can take the whole world with you when you are traveling. With the ‘Post as Crumb is Dropped’ feature in TraceMySteps, you can drop crumbs with pictures that are immediately posted on Twitter with pictures. Or you can add details to your journey and select crumbs (waypoints) to share on Facebook.
- You can create a journey on your sofa and send it to someone as directions to your home.
- Do you hate traveling? Now you can record a virtual vacation from your living room.
- The next time he or she travels, you may want to create an itinerary to ‘inspire’ your spouse to shop for you from certain outlets, along-with your shopping list for each.
- Afraid you might forget where you parked your car outside the football stadium? You can use TraceMySteps to find where you parked your car.
- Pressed for time on a shopping trip? Drop a crumb at your favorite storefront and come back to it when you have time.
- Searching for a new house? Start a new house hunt journey and tag each house you visit. Take pictures and record your notes on the place. Review your journey as a slide show before making a decision.
- Are you a sales person? You can use TraceMySteps to record the places you visited, and record the responses you received.
And many more…
Warning: TraceMySteps supports background processing. So if you start a journey with GPS tracking ON, don't forget to turn it OFF once the journey is complete. Otherwise, TraceMySteps will keep recording your every move, and as a result, your battery will drain faster.
What's New in Version 1.4.1
* Fixed application crash issue
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: 09 May 2014
- Version: 1.4.1
- Size: 3.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Jin Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Copyright © 2011-2014 Jin Technologies Private Limited. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.