True iLoan - Calculator
By Stig Magne Henriksen
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
How can you find your best loan? The only way is to compare the true rate. The true rate take into account all the costs; the initial cost, the term cost and the interest.
The rate - the nominal interest rate - given by the financial institutions tells only part of the story.
Debt control: Doesn't your income cover the monthly debt payments? Find your total debt and sum cost for it per month.
Avoid getting any unpleasant surprises before you increase your debt.
It calculates the true rate both for serial and amortized loans, all the costs are included in the calculations.
Loan for housing, car, flat all kind of loans are supported.
The financial institution can be contacted to get a new improved offer.
Loans can be saved, all calculations are saved for later reference.
Changes on all loan details are available: rate, amount, image, start cost, term cost and length.
Easy to use:
- Very easy to use iOS8 - design
- built in help information makes the banking language easier to understand
- All formatting according to your language selection
- Find your total debt of all your loans
- Find the cost per month of your total debt
- Can add a image of what your are investing in (car, boat, cottage e.g)
- Calculates true rate - the only way to compare loans
- Gives overview of all your loan details
- Can add payment free period
- Can add extra payment and you can calculate your reduction in total cost
- Can create payment schedule for the loan
- Can use different payment terms - monthly, quarterly and yearly
- Can add cost per payment term
- Gives you overview of all cost split into downpayment, rates and other cost
- Simulates different loans and payment on the fly by changing cost, rate, duration
- Updates the loan details from the calculator without leaving the calculator
- Support serial loan and amortizing loans
- Save all your loans
- Take care of all your calculations
What's New in Version 2.04
Removed a bug regarding start cost and term cost locking the app.
Fixed a minor calculation bug.
Added support for Facebook messenger
- USD 1.99
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 22 May 2015
- Version: 2.04
- Size: 31.0 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Chinese, Danish, French, German, Hindi, Norwegian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: Stig Magne Henriksen
- © Stig Magne Henriksen
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.