The University of Northampton
By Engine Creative
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This iPad app is the home of all digital publications from The University of Northampton. Over time we will be releasing a number of interactive publications showcasing the range of opportunities that The University offers individuals, businesses and communities.
The University of Northampton is a higher education establishment situated in the heart of England and offers various subjects at undergraduate and postgraduate level. The University is globally renowned in subject specialisms such as Wastes Management, Leather Technology and Fashion and aims to be the top university in the UK for social enterprise by 2015. Our social enterprise strategy is based on a desire to be distinctive, forward-thinking and responsible.
Download this free app to find out more about our social enterprise activity, international opportunities and focus on student experience and employability.
Each publication includes the following features:
- engaging rich media content designed specifically for the touch screen experience
- intuitive navigation including zoomed-out "Browse Mode"
- the ability to browse image slideshows
- integrated web content
Current publications available:
- The School of the Arts
What's New in Version 1.0.12
* Resolved performance issues that some iPad 3 users were experiencing
* Minor performance enhancements
- Category: Education
- Updated: 06 June 2012
- Version: 1.0.12
- Size: 6.6 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Engine Creative Agency Limited
- © The University of Northampton
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.