By Motionics LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
VibraUnits converts amplitudes of the most commonly used units in mechanical vibration analysis.
The vibration equations used for changing units between displacement-velocity-acceleration only apply to vibration occurring at a discrete frequency (sinusoidal waves).
- Conversion between velocity, acceleration and displacement
- Frequency conversion between Hz and CPM
- Displacement conversion between mils and microns (RMS, 0-peak & peak-peak)
- Velocity conversion between inch/s and mm/s (RMS, 0-peak & peak-peak)
- Acceleration conversion between G's and m/s^2 (RMS, 0-peak & peak-peak)
This app is intended for educational purposes, although the calculations were made with great care, it may contain errors or inaccuracies. Using the results of the calculations is the responsibility of the user.
What's New in Version 1.23
- Fixed crash caused by using email function without setting up an account
- Minor bug fix
- Category: Education
- Updated: 30 October 2015
- Version: 1.23
- Size: 7.6 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Developer: Motionics, LLC
- © Motionics LLc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.