By Vanilla Beanz
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Give your toddler or pre schooler an early start in understanding basic math concepts with WandAMaths.
Using interactive pictures which your child can tap, touch, drag and move, the basic concepts behind addition, subtraction, multiplication and division are made fun but more importantly, intuitive and easy to understand.
Early understanding of the concepts behind these basic math operations is important and made easy with WandAMaths, with its use of readily identifiable themes which your child is already familiar with, such as stars and rainbows, apples on an apple tree, bows on balloons and beetles on a flower.
Rather than be overwhelmed with a lot of numbers, WandAMaths focuses its interaction on numbers 0 through to 20.
'Ask the wand' is a phrase we use when your child seeks to check their answer by touching the wand which appears on all of the screens.
A picture is worth a thousand words, and more so for toddlers and pre schoolers.
1. Concept driven understanding to addition, subtraction, multiplication and division rather than a rote or drill approach.
2. Touch interaction with WandAMath's intuitive graphical interface allowing shake, tap, touch and dragging.
3. Focused number set to ease understanding of concepts and the use of familiar themes to toddlers and pre schoolers.
4. Easy switching between addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- USD 1.99
- Category: Education
- Released: 18 February 2010
- Version: 1.0 (iPhone 3.0 Tested)
- Size: 2.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Victor Chan
- © Victor Chan
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.