Weight Tracking Tool
By Rebecca Indla
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
**********CURRENTLY FEATURED BY APPPICKER AMONG THE BEST WEIGHT TRACKING APPS FOR 2014********************************
Weight Tracking Tool, by JRJA Software Solutions, is our 111th app on the App Store. It's mainly designed to track your weight on a daily basis. You can set target goals and see how you are performing from your initial day.
This app uses advanced concepts like core data and quartz core frameworks to store your personal data and plot a graph using the stored data on your iPad to give you a better view of your performance over time.
Main highlights of this app include:
1. Ability to store/view/delete your personal info
2. BMI calculator
3. Customized for you
4. Ability to track weight everyday
5. Can handle weights in lbs or kgs
6. Can handle height in inches or cms
7. Plots visual graph of your weight from start date by extracting data from local database on iPad
8. Ability to zoom in or zoom out to see the graph according to your convenience
9. Swipe graph to the left or right to view previous/current data
10. Tells you when you reached your goal
11. If you want to set another target, it's simple to erase data and start tracking again.
12. Unbelievable price of 0.99 cents
Compatible with iOS 4.3 to iOS 5.1 on iPad
In portrait orientation (home button down & up), shows popover screen and in landscape orientation(left and right), shows split screen.
CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE FOR 110 MORE AWESOME APPS ON THE APP STORE
*****Message from developer.... If you have crashing problems. Delete all stored data and re-enter them***********
What's New in Version 1.1
Can add historic data now if you miss a day. Also you can customize the weight loss chart for 1 week, 1 month, 6 months, 1 year and 2 years.
- USD 0.99
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 31 August 2012
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 3.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Rebecca Indla
- © 2012 JRJA Software Solutions
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.