WestStar Bank Mobile Banking
By Bank of the West El Paso
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Our mobile banking app allows you to check balances, transfer funds, view transactions, deposit checks and check messages from anywhere, anytime. It’s fast, free and available to all of our NetBanking users. With this app you can do the following:
- Check balances 24/7
- View pending transactions
- Create, approve, cancel or view funds transfers
- View transaction history
- Send and receive secure messages
- Access branch hours and location information
To use this app, begin by logging in to NetBanking and follow the steps below.
1. From the NetBanking menu, choose Preferences > Mobile. The Mobile Preferences page will appear.
2. Select the “Yes, enable my user ID and password for use on my mobile device” check box.
3. Enter an email address and click “Send”. You will receive an email with the mobile banking URL.
After enrolling, download the mobile banking app to begin managing your finances anytime, anywhere, from any mobile device.*
*Standard text messaging and data usage charges may apply.
What's New in Version 8.0.4048
Our mobile app is designed with a tablet-first approach and unified look across all devices. As always, you can:
• Pay bills
• Transfer funds
• Check balances and account history
• Send and view secure messages
• Share same user name, password, and entitlements with online banking
New features include:
• Deposit Checks
• Consolidated alert management
• Enhanced transaction workflows
• Enhanced search capabilities
• Commercial functionality for Cash Manager customers
• View E- Statements
• Choose Themes/Languages
• Search account history
• Perform stop payment requests
• Reorder check
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 27 October 2015
- Version: 8.0.4048
- Size: 5.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: WestStar Bank Holding Company, Inc.
- Copyright © 2014 S1 Corporation. All Rights Reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.