By ICUBE CO., LTD
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
★ What is WOON?
WOON is a personal media cloud service that enables you to access multimedia files stored in the PC, using your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch. In addition, you can access multimedia files of a DLNA media server connected to the same home network, and, you can also enjoy the multimedia files uploaded to a third party cloud service. It means that WOON is, literally, a versatile personal cloud service.
WOON is not just a simple cloud storage service which you are required to upload your data on the web. With iPhone/iPad/iPod touch, you can directly access the multimedia files stored in your PC or other common (storage) devices.
WOON does not require you to upload your valuable data to the web server or other external storage services. Directly access the original data in your own device. No synchronization is necessary. Do not worry about your data quota on the storage service.
It does not require any user registration.
- Share the folders in your PC
- Share the multimedia in DLNA-compliant media server devices that are connected to the home network
- Access files stored in 3rd party cloud storage
(* Now supporting Dropbox only)
- Real-time streaming service of multimedia files
* Automatically convert the video file to the optimal format for iPhone/iPad/iPod touch before streaming
- Download the files in your remote storage to iPod touch/ iPhone/iPad
- Search for the files stored in iPhone/iPad/iPod touch
★ Target platform
- Model: iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G, iPad2, iPad, iPod touch 4G, iPod touch 3G
- OS: iOS 4.0 or higher
“WOON Cloud Server” is a program that enables PC to act as a WOON cloud server.
To take advantage of WOON service, you should install the “WOON Cloud Server” program on your PC. To download “WOON Cloud Server”, visit our web site: www.woon-cloud.com
- You could not utilize the [My PC] feature of WOON service outside, just in the case that it is not possible to access “WOON Cloud Server” from the outside, according to your home network configuration. However, you could enjoy all other functions featured by WOON service, and, also use of [My PC] in the home.
What's New in Version 1.13
- Fixed an UI issue of the volume control overlapping during music/video playback on iOS 5.1 or above
-Modified the App to download and upload files from iTunes on your computer.
- Fixed an issue of searching indefinitely (not finding DMS) when you press the sleep button on the home network.
- Fixed an issue of the delete confirmation dialog appearing when you select the Edit-All-Delete and the number of folder showing is greater than it can be displayed on a screen.
- Modified to display an error message if you try to change the name that is already in the cloud or locally.
- Fixed an issue of interrupting downloading large files when the App is running in the background process showing the the home screen, lock screen, etc.
- Fixed an issue of changing the priority of downloads from the list of current download files.
- Fixed an issue of an incomplete state of the file being downloaded when the WOON server stops running as not displayed as the item failed.
- Modified prompting users to select in the dialog whether to continue with the download in the environment as 3G.
- Fixed other UI-related bugs
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 04 May 2012
- Version: 1.13
- Size: 17.6 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese, Korean
- Developer: ICUBE CO.,LTD
- Copyright © 2010-2011 iCube Corp.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.