By Gerard Putter
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This program shows an overview calendar for any year. It shows the months, the days of the week, and (optionally) the week numbers. When you start the program it shows the current year, but the "time machine" button allows you to select any year in the past or future.
- Use pinch gestures and double-tap to zoom
- The names of the months and days follow the "international" settings of your device
- The "time machine" button lets you jump to any year
- Weeknumbers (as defined by the ISO 8601 standard) can optionally be shown
- Choose the first day of the week: Sunday, Monday, or any other day
- The current day is shown highlighted
- The layout of the calendar adjusts itself to the orientation of the device (portrait / landscape)
- Choose between different week layouts
What's New in Version 2.6
- Improved calendar layout
- iOS 7 compliant
- Fixed minor issue in week number calculation
- USD 0.99
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 02 January 2014
- Version: 2.6
- Size: 0.2 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch
- Developer: Gerard Putter
- © Gerard Putter
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.