Zipnote - The Fastest Way To Email Yourself
By MEA Mobile
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
67% Fewer Clicks. Zipnote is the simplest and quickest way to send yourself a message. Ideas, reminders, tasks: If your inBox acts as your ToDo list or Reminders Queue, this app is for you. If you send yourself email notes and organize yourself through Archive searches, this app is for you. A Zipnote is a simple email to yourself. No syncing required.
What does it do? It reduces the number of buttons you have to press to send yourself a message. Using the regular email system on your devices requires at least 9 Clicks (See Below). Zipnote takes 3 Clicks and provides an optional organization tool by adding the time and date in the subject line.
Regular Email Clicks:
1) Click to Open Email App
2) Click New Message
3) Click at least one character to bring up your name
4) Click to Select Name
5) Click Subject Line
6) Click at least one character subject
7) Click Message Body area
8) Click to Type Message
8) Click Send
1) Click to Open Zipnote
2) Click to Type Message
3) Click Send
- Editable Automatic Subject Line Header
- Selectable Date Formatting
- Date Formatting On / Off Option
- Configure Multiple Recipients
- Option to Send GPS Data In Footer
- Landscape & Portrait Email Entry
- Queue's Emails to Outbox when offline
If you like Zipnote try our other productivity products:
AnyTime: a color coded world clock for OSX task bars. With AnyTime you can view multiple time zones on your Status Menu (Task Bar).
Actual for Workflow Max: Time tracking utility for OSX which integrates with Workflow Max by Xero.
What's New in Version 2.0
Updated for iPhone 6 & iPhone 6+
Updated for iOS8
- USD 0.99
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 16 December 2014
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 10.9 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
- Developer: MEA Mobile Limited
- © 2010-2014
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.