4geo - a directory of organizations with city maps of Montenegro, Serbia and Russia.
The map, the business directory and navigation can be used without Internet connection. While connected to the Internet, reviews and photos of organizations are available.
Search and supplemental information are available in English, Russian, Serbian and Montenegrin.
- Detailed city map, car and public transport navigation
- Information about buildings, addresses, postal codes, cafes, shops, companies, floors
- Identifying your location on the map by means of GPS and Wi-Fi.
Directory of organizations, goods and services
- Find detailed information about the organizations in the city. Addresses, phone numbers, industry sectors, schedule, reviews
- Search the companies by their name, field of activity, address
- Search the nearby cafes, shops, ATMs, organizations
- Filter the companies by the availability of their site, e-mail address
- Quickly search companies that are working at the moment
Directories and maps of 94 Montenegrin and Russian cities are available in 4geo, among them the most popular
in Russia are:
Vologda, Voronezh, Izhevsk, Kemerovo, Krasnodar, Krasnoyarsk, Nizhnevartovsk, Novokuznetsk, Orenburg, Orsk, Rostov-on-Don, Surgut, Tula, Khanty-Mansiysk, Cherepovets, Sheregesh.
Podgorica, Budva, Petrovac, Sveti Stefan, Bar.
Ulcinj, Tivat, Kotor, Herceg Novi
* Openning the city map at the application start .
* When clicking anywhere in the map, a marker is placed at the click point.
* The menu "Popular rubrics" has been introduced.
The new menu has been embedded as a lower dice which is showing at the application start and expanding to full screen by it's header click.
A button is placed on map screen to open the menu. The rubrics in the menu are sorted by the number of organizations which they includes. The rubrics which not contains organizations aren't presented in menu.
* The "History" tab in the menu with popular rubrics has been added that contains organizations search history.
* Implemented the "live" search.
* At the first city openning, map viewpoint is moved to the current coordinates of the device.
* The switcher placed on map screen to selecting the route types (auto/transport).
* Withing the routing mode the part of the route that has been traversed is erased.
* Thickness of the route line is increased.
* The button "Go!" has been added to start the route following withing the car routing mode.
* Button "Route here" was embed in the routes panel to build the route to the organization address
* User interface components design improvements .
* Apllication stability increased.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.