The CancerLife App, is the first cancer support platform designed to improve patients, survivors and caregivers’quality of life. It’s both a next-generation messaging app and a first-of-its-kind symptom management platform.
CancerLife patients and survivors can become significantly more self-aware of their moods and conditions and more proactive in their treatment.
CancerLife is currently engaged in a Quality of Life Clinical Trial with the John Wayne Cancer Institute.
88% of users recommend the HIPAA compliant CancerLife APP because it can improve quality of life three different ways.
1. Thanks to its mood and symptom emojis and unique journaling capabilities, CancerLife makes it much easier (and faster) for cancer patients, survivors and caregivers to communicate with family and friends. Just as important, it removes the stress of keeping everyone informed and enriches the communications experience.
2. CancerLife delivers a whole new level of emotional support within Facebook Cancer Communities.
3. CancerLife can significantly improve the interactions and communications between patients, who are undergoing treatment, and their care teams. As patients, (and at times caregivers) message and journal, CancerLife’s HIPAA compliant symptom management tool collects this Patient Reported Outcome data and delivers easy-to-read and understand accurate reports in its dashboard. This data can be shared and discussed with their care team.
Patient Reported Outcome Data: A Major Cancer Care Breakthrough
How important is Patient Reported Outcome data? There's mounting research evidence which reveals that patients who collect their own symptom data and share it with their doctor can improve quality of life by up to 18%.
Last, but not least, the CancerLife App is so easy-to-use, even grandmothers with cancer use it.
Added a new floating post button.
- Healthy Platforms LLC
- 24.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Product is owned and operated by Healthy Platforms LLC
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.