Attract Happiness and Abundance - MyGratitude
Por Jaja & Co
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
"Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all the others."
Utilize a powerful technique used by many successful people such as Anthony Robbins, Albert Einstein, Rhonda Byrne (the Secret - Book), John Gray (Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus - Book) and many more.
These people have used the power of Gratitude to attract positive thoughts which have assisted in their success.
With our ever-increasing busy lifestyles, we tend to find it hard to stop, and think about the things we appreciate in life.
Use MyGratitude to develop a daily attitude of gratitude.
The Power of Gratitude
- Shifts our negative thoughts to positive thoughts.
- Allows us to focus on the positives in life.
- Attracts more positive things into our lives.
- Relieves stress.
Features of MyGratitude
- Read famous and inspirational quotes on gratitude.
- Post your messages of gratitude.
- View messages of gratitude from around the world.
- Use MyGratitude as a symbolic application.
* There are many cases where people have used "Gratitude Rocks" as symbols for gratitude.
These "Gratitude Rocks" would be placed in the person's pocket and carried with them everywhere they went. Each time they touched the "Gratitude Rock", they would think of a grateful thought.
* The technique above has been used and proven to work. MyGratitude uses the same concept but without a rock! Use the MyGratitude icon as a sign to be grateful.
* The first step is to place the MyGratitude icon on the front page of your application list.
* Each time you view the MyGratitude icon, you should think of something you can be grateful for.
* Do this for 30 days and see a positive change in your life.
- An internet connection is required to view the Global Gratitudes and to post a Gratitude.
The great thing about being grateful is that it's easy to do!
Start using the power of gratitude to change your life today!
"Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn't learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn't learn a little, at least we didn't get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn't die; so, let us all be thankful."
Novedades de la versión 1.3
- Fix orientation bug
Captura de pantalla del iPhone
- USD 1.99
- Categoría: Estilo de vida
- Actualizado : 02/01/2014
- Versión: 1.3
- Tamaño: 0.1 MB
- Idioma: Inglés
- Vendedor: Jaja & Co
- © 2013 Jaja & Co
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 4.3 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch. Esta app está optimizada para iPhone 5.