Audio Plugin Player
De Defective Records Software
Abre Mac App Store para comprar y descargar apps.
Audio Plugin Player is a lightweight VST and AU instrument plugin host, that allows you to play these instruments using either your mouse, computer keyboard, or MIDI device (both hardware and software MIDI devices supported). It has a simple, one-screen interface, that will let you start making music with your favorite audio instrument plugins in seconds – just drop your plugin onto the application window, make your input and output choices, and you're ready! Audio Plugin Player allows you to route your plugin instrument through a plugin effect (either VST or AU), and also lets you route external audio through a plugin effect too.
Novedades de la versión 1.3
• New ability to route external audio input through effect plugin, rather than output of plugin instrument
• New ability to transpose notes when in MIDI input mode
• New ability to send MIDI output generated from plugin instrument
• New ability to unload a plugin without loading a new one
• New ability to refresh patch names for plugins
• New ability to close preferences window by clicking logo on top, as well as by Close button
• Fixed bug in QWERTY Global input mode, should now be more reliable on various systems
• Updated app to comply with Mac App Store sandbox restrictions