eStroke Animated Chinese Characters - iPad Edition
Por EON Media Limited
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
You can download a copy of the manual from http://www.eon.com.hk/estroke/eStrokeIOS.pdf
Recommended by the Hong Kong Education Department for Stroke Order.
Traditional/Simplified Chinese all in one package. Learn them both to have a complete understanding of Chinese.
Best Teacher award recipient uses eStroke in classroom.
Review independently by educator at Carnegie Mellon University
Used by educators at Hong Kong University to make a difference to the lives of youths in Sichuan once ruined by earthquake via modern technology.
o http://www2.ed.gov/programs/iegpsugisf/funded09/p016a090050.pdf (search for e-Stroke).
Used by educators in SDSU to apply for U.S. Government Grant.
o http://www.ed.gov/programs/iegpsugisf/funded09/p016a090050.pdf (search for e-Stroke).
eStroke is a complete tool for you to study Chinese. Besides showing you the correct stroke order for every Chinese Character, eStroke also contains 3 Dictionaries, Flashcards of Frequently Used characters, Self Test functionalities, HSK Vocabulary and a sample HSK Basic Level Examination. In addition, there are many thoughtful features built into the application to facilitate the learning of Chinese.
- No Internet connection required.
- Animates every Chinese Character, i.e. more than 20,000 characters.
-Multiple Rows/Columns animation.
o Pinch gesture on animation box to increase/decrease rows/columns.
o Setting in Preference>Miscellaneous>Clear before Animate.
- Audio for new HSK Level 1 Vocabulary
- Traditional, Simplified and Kanji Stroke Order (Setting in Preference->Bias)
- Double tap to animate at maximum resolution (768 x 768).
- Flashcards based on Frequently Used 100,500,1000,2000, 2710, HSK vocabulary and Hong Kong Grade 1 to Grade 6 characters.
- User can create their own hierarchy of flashcard lists.
- Flashcard can be backup to P.C. and Mac via iTune file transfer utility.
- Self Test functionality.
- Include a HSK Basic Level Exam.
- Show stroke order variants across Hong Kong, China and Taiwan.
- Pronounce Stroke Name.
- Shows Pinyin, Zhuyin, Jyutping, Radical and stroke count.
- Shows commonly used phrases
- Enables you to practice handwriting using the correct stroke order and direction by following the numbered stroke order.
- Contains 3 Dictionaries
o Chinese/English (CEDICT)
o Chinese/German (HANDEDICT)
o Japanese/English (EDICT)
- Dictionary searchable via Chinese, English, German, Japanese, Pinyin and Jyutping.
- Features fully customizable in Preference.
- Tap on Animation Box to bring up the keyboard or
- Select a character from the Grade button.
You will need to enable Chinese Input on your device via Setting->General->International->Keyboards->Chinese(Simplified) and enable Handwriting and/or Pinyin.
Novedades de la versión 3.5
Enabling flashcard export via email
- Select Compose tool on Flashcard Directory to export
- Long Press on attached file within the Mail app and select Open in eStroke to import