Japanese Tea Gardens, San Francisco
De Viciniti LLC
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
TOUR THE JAPANESE TEA GARDENS
With over 300 photos and nearly 50 points of interest
Covering history, art, plant life, and Japanese culture
WHO SHOULD BUY THIS APP?
• Garden and plant lovers
• Locals seeking to learn something new
• Trivia buffs
• Naturalists, historians, and photographers
• And of course, Tourists
• Learn about the Garden’s history through expertly written articles
• Virtual tours, including historical photographs and postcards
• Dig deeper with links to Wikipedia and other sources
• Bookmark your favorite places and create your own itinerary
• Quickly locate the nearest parking lots, snacks, restrooms, etc
• Turn-by-turn directions to get you where you want to go
• Discover the history of America’s oldest Japanese Gardens
• Uncover the true story of the Fortune Cookie’s birthplace
• Learn the tragic story of the Garden’s founders
• See a 300-year-old tree that is only 3 feet tall
☛ You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please contact us for whatever reason – you have a problem, tell us why you hate/love our app, or even why you aren’t actually going to purchase it. You can even let us know that you love the app.
☁ 17+ Rating: Because this app contains multiple links to wikipedia, this rating is required.
Novedades de la versión 1.1
- Post articles to Facebook
- Story Topics now sortable by proximity
- App size has been greatly reduced
- Satellite view for Maps
Capturas de pantalla del iPhone
- Categoría: Viajes
- Actualizado : 05/09/2012
- Versión: 1.1
- Tamaño: 8.7 MB
- Idioma: Inglés
- Vendedor: Viciniti LLC
- © 2012, James Johnston
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 3.0 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.