HDD Audio Remote
By Sony Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Starting from the version 4.0.0, HDD Audio Remote can only be used on devices with iOS 6.0 or a later version installed. On any devices with iOS 5 or an earlier version, you cannot use HDD Audio Remote Version 4.0.0 or later versions.
HDD Audio Remote is a mobile application that allows you to operate compatible HDD AUDIO PLAYER models using your smartphone or tablet.
The application allows you to operate HDD AUDIO PLAYER easily using specialized functions that are only possible in a mobile application, such as the “Full Browser” function (tablets only).
This application has the following features:
- Easy operation of HDD AUDIO PLAYER using your mobile device
By installing HDD Audio Remote on your smartphone or tablet, you can remotely select and play tracks, change playback volume, stop playback and more, instead of operating the HDD AUDIO PLAYER directly. You can also select music services.
- Creating and editing playlists
You can create and edit playlists with your favorite tracks.
- Editing the music information of a track
You can edit the details of tracks.
HDD Audio Remote supports the following HDD AUDIO PLAYER models. (as of Sept., 2013)
The functions of HDD Audio Remote may vary depending on the HDD AUDIO PLAYER model.
What's New in Version 4.1.0
- Search from the search history is now available.
- Track list sorting by playback count (max./min.) is now available.
- The "Play same SensMe™ channels" option is now included in the track/file context menu and the option menu on the playback screen. (You can immediately play tracks in the SensMe™ channels to which the selected track/file belongs.)
- Operability improved.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 30 November 2016
- Version: 4.1.0
- Size: 35.4 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Sony Corporation
- © 2016 Sony Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.