UKE Magazine is a dedicated magazine for ukulele players, designed and written in Great Britain. With a UK focus, but global outlook - there's something for uke players everywhere inside! Each issue features interviews with ukulele stars, fascinating ukulele features, uke stories from around the globe, songs to learn and reviews of the best ukulele gear. The magazine has been successfully published in print format since March 2015, winning local business awards in its home city of Carlisle. Since then, the publication has grown, with ukulele players enjoying the mixture of original content, things to learn and beautiful design and ukulele photography.
UKE Magazine - Ukulele Mag offers the following auto-renewable subscriptions:
- Quarterly Subscription ($4.99)
Payment will be charged to your Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by you and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription to UKE Magazine - Ukulele Mag.
- Reading experience improvement
- UI Design Improvement
- Performance Improvement
- Support for iPhone X
- Matt Warnes
- 27 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Afrikaans, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 UKE Magazine - Ukulele Mag
- USD 3.99
- In-App Purchases
- Uke Magazine - Issue 1 USD 3.99
- Uke Magazine - Issue 2 USD 3.99
- Uke Magazine - Issue 3 USD 3.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.