By Massive Square
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Explore the world-renowned Neon Museum like never before.
Virtual Reality is in your hands with The Neon Museum App. Just slip your Smartphone into a mobile VR headset and become completely immersed in the experience.
Enjoy a 360° preview of the museum’s entrance, visitor center, outdoor area, and some of the iconic Las Vegas signage in the Boneyard.
To get started, just select between single screen view and VR mode. Then tap a location within the menu and move your device in any direction to embark on the 360° tour.
The Neon Museum app gives visitors, photographers, videographers and event coordinators an inside look at select areas of The Neon Museum before ever stepping foot in it.
Download the experience free for Oculus Rift and your Smartphone.
What's New in Version 2.1
• Optimized for new iOS versions
• Fixed bugs
• Select between Virtual Reality mode and single screen options
• Experience day / night hours
• Improved image quality
• New images
• Improved user interface
• Navigate through hotspots
• Eye activation in VR Mode
• Select location through the map tab
• Visit webpage, access VR mode, book a tour, photoshoot and event through drop
- Category: Travel
- Updated: 18 April 2015
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 806 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Aitor Zaldua
- © 2015 Massive Square
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.