3Dskope - The Advanced 3D Viewer
By Seselmo UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Browse RAR and ZIP archives and view 3D content from a variety of popular data formats right on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. View 3D data attached to E-mail messages, download from websites or online cloud storage or transfer via iTunes document exchange.
3Dskope natively supports 3DS, ASE, OBJ, PLY, RAR, STL, and ZIP files. Additional data formats are available via 3Dskope Importer extensions (see below).
3Dskope also handles some bitmap formats not supported by iOS (e.g. DDS, TIFF, TGA). Other document types usually contained in a RAR or ZIP archive (e.g. PDF's, photos, movies, office doc's, etc...) are passed to iOS for preview generation.
Thus, 3Dskope is an advanced, high quality 3D viewer with additional general-purpose content viewing capabilities.
3Dskope lets you play animations embedded in 3DS or ASE files (mono- or stereoscopic), lets you toggle light sources and gives you an overview of the elements that comprise the scene (cameras, lights, materials, meshes, groups).
In addition to polygonal mesh geometry 3Dskope can import NURBS curves and surfaces from OBJ files.
3Dskope features the Magic Crosshair™ which lets you measure coordinates, distances, areas and volumes. In addition you can use the clip tool to display and animate cross-sectional views.
You can customize the UI for left-hand or right-hand operation. Also, you can select from a number of background patterns, gradients and color schemes or define your own.
Additional capabilities are available via In-App Purchase extensions:
- 3Dskope Professional lets you load scene textures (diffuse color maps), provides extended visualization modes, and lets you render your scene in high resolution with transparent background.
- 3Dskope Explorer provides a new and intuitive way to view the properties of your scene’s cameras, lights, materials, nodes, animation tracks and animation keys. In addition you can explore individual meshes in a separate 3D view.
- 3Dskope Exporter lets you save your scene to various popular data formats (3DS, OBJ/MTL, PLY, and STL are currently available). Free trial exporters are included for evaluation. Trial versions have full functionality except that the exporter output can only be opened with 3Dskope and on the same device. You can remove that restriction from a specific exporter via In-App purchase.
- 3Dskope Importer provides support for additional data formats. Static preview generation is available for free. Full functionality for a specific data format can be enabled via In-App purchase. AC3D is the first additional data format provided by a 3Dskope Importer extension.
For a detailed app description view the 3Dskope Quick Start Guide on our website. There are also some short tutorial videos on YouTube. Just search for "3Dskope".
Feel free to contact Seselmo Support if you have questions about 3Dskope or if you want to give us your feedback. If you like 3Dskope, please rate the app or take a few moments to write a review.
NOTE that this app may display ad banners. They can be disabled if any 3Dskope In-App Purchase is installed.
3D datasets used in screenshots:
- Motorbike (included): www.gonzo-3d.com
- Turbine Blade: www.cc.gatech.edu/projects/large_models
- NURBS iPhone 5c (included): Andreas S. Gkertsos
- Zebra: www.deespona.com (background by Nithin bolar k - via Wikimedia Commons)
- Turbo Sonic (included): www.squir.com
3Dskope Professional was used to create the "Motorbike", "Zebra" and "Turbo Sonic" screenshots.
Unless otherwise noted 3D datasets are NOT included with the app. With your download of the 3Dskope app you do NOT obtain any rights to included 3D datasets other than the right to display those datasets within the 3Dskope app. Any included 3D datasets may be removed from future versions of the app without compensation.
What's New in Version 1.1.7
- Support for native resolution on iPad Pro
- Fixed an issue related to zooming in on very large data sets on iPad Pro
- New user preference settings: auto-load textures, auto-enable lights, auto-play animations
- Additional UI color schemes: Blueprint, Eminence, and Petrol
- New user preference setting to enable translucent UI style on iPad
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 14 March 2016
- Version: 1.1.7
- Size: 39.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Seselmo UG (haftungsbeschrankt)
- © Seselmo UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 3Dskope Explorer฿349.00
- 3Dskope Professional฿529.00