99 Names of Allah (Pro) - الله : with Audio Islam
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
* This is the Pro Version with Audio Recitations - In Islam for a muslim, it’s a major sin to make purchases via Credit Card. You can easily avoid paying via CC, if you select the option to pay via International Debit Card, Direct Bank Transfer, Paypal Balance or iTunes Card. These options may vary with each country. So make use of them if they are available to you and avoid the sin.
Read the 99 Names of Allah on you're iPod, iPad and iPhone :)
The 99 Names of Allah (Asma ul Husna), are the Names of God. Each representing a certain Attribute or Description of God. Allah(Swt) says in the Glorious Quran: "He is Allah (God), the Creator, the Originator, The Fashioner, to Him belong the most beautiful names: whatever is in the heavens and on earth, do declare His praises and Glory. And He is the Exalted in Might, The Wise." [Quran 59:24]
• Read the names in Arabic, English with Meanings
• Read the English Translation of the Meaning of Quran in Description for each name.
• Full Audio Controls: Play, Pause, Stop, Rewind and Forward
• Auto-Scroll: Automatically scrolls and plays each name
• Universal App Works with iPod, iPad and iPhone
Download Now and Memorize the 99 names of Allah Subhanahu Ta'ala today!
DISCLAIMER: It should be noted that the names of Allaah are not limited to a certain number. The evidence for that is the words of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) in the saheeh hadeeth (Ahmad 3704): “O Allaah, I am Your slave, son of Your slave… I ask You by every name belonging to You which You have named Yourself with, or revealed in Your Book, or You taught to any of Your creation, or You have preserved in the knowledge of the Unseen with You.” What Allaah has preserved in the knowledge of the unseen with Him cannot be known and what is not known is unlimited.
With regard to the words of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), “Allaah has ninety-nine names, one hundred less one. Whoever learns them will enter Paradise,” this does not mean that He does not have any names apart from these, rather it means that whoever learns these ninety-nine of His names will enter Paradise. This is like when the Arabs say: “I have one hundred horses which I have prepared for struggle for the sake of Allaah,” which does not mean that the speaker has only these hundred horses, rather these hundred are prepared for this purpose. (Fatwa: https://islamqa.info/en/41003)
It also should be remembered that Quran was revealed in Arabic language. Translations are actually Interpretation of the Quran. No translation of the Quran can be hundred percent accurate, nor it can be used as a replacement of the original Quranic text in Arabic. If you come across any mistakes please report them to us by contacting us via: http://www.ImranQureshi.com. May Allah (Subhanahu Ta'ala) accept this service from all of us, please remember us in you're Dua's.
What's New in Version 3.0
- Bahasa Melayu & Bahasa Indonesian added
- Read name, meaning and description in Bahasa Melayu and Bahasa Indonesian
- Category: Reference
- Updated: 06 March 2017
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 11.2 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Indonesian, Malay
- Developer: Imran Qureshi
- © Imran Qureshi
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.