By American Academy of Pediatrics
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
★Access your American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) eBooks on the go, offline, or anytime.★ Your anytime, anywhere access to eBooks from the leading pediatric publisher, covering all areas of health care for children. AAP eBooks can be searched, browsed, and read by professionals looking for best practices when diagnosing, treating, and managing clinical conditions, as well as parents and patients looking for answers. Easily purchase new eBooks directly through the app.
● Access your AAP eBooks at any time, even offline
● Rapidly search across the individual titles or the entire collection.
● Full text, visuals, and data tables.
● Bookmarks and notes to quickly revisit favorite topics
● Find proven, AAP-sanctioned clinical solutions faster
● Spend less time researching vital reference information.
● Access to over 100 books in the AAP eBook Store to purchase and add your pediatric collection
● Stay up-to-date via automatic access to new AAP editions and titles as they appear.
The American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) is the leading pediatric publisher. With titles in both print and electronic formats, covering all areas of health care for children, AAP Publications are among the most respected and frequently referenced in the world. Throughout the last quarter-century, AAP Publications have been impacting the practice and clinical application of pediatric medicine worldwide.
What's New in Version 3.3.0
- Universal App - works on both iPhone and iPod Touch
- Performance improvements
- Improved user interface
- Faster search within text
- Improved reading experience
- Download and watch videos for select titles
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 11 July 2012
- Version: 3.3.0
- Size: 5.6 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: American Academy of Pediatrics
- © 2011 American Academy of Pediatrics
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 2012-13 Nelson's Pediatric Antimicrobial Therapy$29.99
- Bright Futures Guidelines Pocket Guide$14.99
- Your Baby's First Year$7.99
- Newborn Intensive Care$34.99
- My Child is Sick$14.99
- Family-Focused Pediatrics: Interviewing Techniques and Other Strategies$44.99
- The Joys of Pediatrics$14.99
- Pediatric Pain Management for Primary Care$49.99
- Neonatal Resuscitation (NRP) Textbook - 6th Edition (English version)$59.99
- Caring For Your Baby And Young Child: Birth To Age 5$21.99