Make amazing photos, from anywhere.
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC for mobile gives you a powerful, yet simple solution for capturing, editing and sharing your photos. And you can upgrade for premium features that give you precise control with seamless access across all your devices – mobile, desktop and web.
• Edit photos in seconds with tools that range from simple one-tap presets to powerful advanced adjustments and corrections
• Make advanced edits with the tone curve to change color, exposure, tone, and contrast
• Easily edit large albums and get consistent looks by copying your favorite edits across photos
• Selectively adjust any part of a photo with your finger or stylus to apply enhancements with precision (*premium feature)
• Organize and manage your photos with tools like star ratings and flags
• Search with ease. Adobe Sensei uses the power of artificial intelligence to auto-tag your photos based on what’s in them and where they were taken. (*premium feature)
• Use the Adobe Creative Cloud to back up your original photos and access them on other devices, as well as through Lightroom CC on the web (*premium feature)
• Turn on Auto Add to automatically import your photos and synchronize them with Adobe Creative Cloud (*premium feature)
• Share photos to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, and more with the hashtag #lightroom
• Lightroom CC web galleries enable you to easily showcase your photos online. Edits sync seamlessly, so any changes you make are always up-to-date (*premium feature)
*Premium features available through In-App Purchase.
Premium (Optional in-app purchase)
Unlock all features and add cloud storage. The recurring monthly payment is automatically charged to your iTunes account. To stop service, go to your account Settings and turn off auto-renew at least 24-hours before the end of your billing period. Prorating is unavailable — when you turn off auto-renew, service will continue until the end of that month’s billing period.
The Fine Print
Use of Adobe mobile apps and online services requires registration for a free Adobe ID as part of a free, basic level of Creative Cloud membership. Adobe online services require an Internet connection, are not available in all countries or languages, and may be subject to change or discontinuation without notice.
For iPhone app version, search “Adobe Lightroom CC”
Support for Shortcuts app. Lightroom is now supported directly within the Apple Shortcuts app, enabling the creation of a shortcut in which images are imported into Lightroom. You can also decide whether or not to apply one of the default presets at the time of import.
Ratings and Reviews
น่าจะมีให้ซื้อแบบพรีเมียมแบบขาดไปเลยนะคะ บางคนอยากแต่งรูปสวยๆ นานๆทีได้ภาพดีๆมาแต่ง ไม่ได้มีเวลาแต่งทุกวัน ซื้อมาบางที มีเวลาได้มานั่งแต่งครั้งสองครั้งก็ครบเดือนพอดี ไม่มีเงินมาจ่ายทุกเดือนขนาดนั้น
Great app. I love it especially working with my iPad Pro. Look forward to seeing full version on iPad. Good job.
Very close to a Lightroom Classic CC
Essential editing tools are available and my workflow is as fast as when I edit on Macs. The limitations are that (1) you can’t import photos directly from SD card to the app without the built-in Photo-app (2) The export take noticeably longer time to process and you can’t edit photos while exporting, and (3) the selection gesture is not designed for importing large amount of photos from Photo app. (I workaround it by import photos to a specific Album in the Photo app and I use “select all” option in the Lightroom app to import them). Otherwise, it’s a very powerful and convenient photo-editing app on iOS.
- Adobe Systems, Inc.
- 195.8 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Adobe Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium ฿169.00
- Lightroom CC plan 1TB ฿329.00
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.