The AF Cities app enables you to measure the Age-Friendliness of a city, town or village.
Based on Age-Friendly cities checklist, produced by the World Health Organisation (WHO) it allows each question to be evaluated against the multiple ways that ageing impairs our senses, body and mind. Each checklist score and its associated comments, photos and sounds are captured and uploaded to the AF Web engine for you to analyse, review and output.
The app helps anticipate where cities are failing to satisfy the criteria outlined by the WHO using a 5-point scale. The free version allows a single user to evaluate the entire WHO checklist. Once registered, you can also access the the AF Web Engine to review and output to management reports.
The free version can be upgraded to extend the precision and functionality to allow an administrator to manage the inputs from multiple AF Cities app users.
The Free AF app :
• Evaluates the complete WHO Age-Friendly Cities checklist against the physical effects of ageing.
• Enables the results to reviewed, printed and output to presentations
• Provides a unique tool to anticipate how physical ageing impacts citizens in your city
• Includes explanatory videos to support all levels of users
The upgraded app
The upgrade app extends the functionality of the AF Cities app so you can conduct multiple audits. In addition, your colleagues can also access to the app and the Web engine. The upgrade enables you to :
• Input comments against each question
• Use the iPad camera to capture reference photos and link them to each question
• Use the iPad microphone to record reference sounds and link them to each question
The AF Cities app is based on the research of Walker and Stroud the authors of Marketing to the Ageing Consumer - the leading marketing textbook on the impact of ageing on the customer experience.
We make regular updates to improve performance and fix issues from user feedback.
This release includes :
- Improved stability and bug fixes
- Extension to the questions database
- Improvement in the analysis and presentation tools
- Silver Group Pte Ltd
- 14.8 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- English, German
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Silver Group Pte. Ltd.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.