Bloomsbury Dictionary of Law
By Tagstar Publishing Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With over 8,000 terms and expressions, this best-selling dictionary, from Bloomsbury Publishing, provides clear, concise and fully up-to-date information on all aspects of civil, criminal and commercial law.
The latest edition's expanded topics include juvenile crime, immigration, anti-terrorism measures, e-crime, family law, police procedure and forensics.
Examples and encyclopedic comments help to explain complex terms from British, European and US legal procedure.
A recommended text for a number of law courses, this book is ideal for students and all professionals who need to understand legal terminology, especially non-native speakers of English.
'A useful volume for non-lawyers' - Citizens' Advice Bureaux
• Over 8,000 terms and expressions
• Terms explained in clear, simple English
• Examples show words used in context
• Available for the first time on a Smart Phone
• Designed specifically for the iPhone
• LexiconAppsTM search engine delivers quick and effective search results
• Unlimited Bookmarking
• Search History logs your last 100 entries
• Email dictionary entries to friends & colleagues, as well as yourself
• Add unlimited 'Notes' to entries, which can then be forwarded by email
• No connection to the internet required
• Unique Landscape viewing mode
- Category: Reference
- Released: 23 March 2012
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 3.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Spanish
- Developer: Tagstar Publishing Limited
- © 2012 Tagstar Publishing Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.