CalcTape - the Paper Tape Calculator with Notes
By schoettler Software GmbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
***** Sync your calculations via iCloud (iOS8+) between iPhones, iPads, Macs and PCs
Calculate. Comment. Correct.
CalcTape is a revolutionary new kind of pocket calculator. With CalcTape, also extensive calculations remain clearly structured. CalcTape makes the arithmetic process visible - you can generate intermediate results and subsequently correct or change all numbers and operations.
- Input a long list of values to be calculated and never lose the overview - just like with an adding machine / calculator with paper tape.
- Insert comments and notes into your calculations anywhere.
- You can use intermediate results to structure your calculation.
- Use it for Money, Tax and any other percentage calculation easily.
- Save your calculations into files. Open the files later and you can change the calculations. CalcTape will refresh the whole calculation automatically again and again.
- If you should later change digits or whole mathematical expressions, then the complete calculation is automatically updated.
- Revert changes using Undo and Redo.
- Insert new lines or delete lines inside of your calculations and see the updated results immediately.
- Define your own keyboard layout.
- Define your own functions for buttons.
- Sync your calculations via iCloud (iOS8+) between iPhone, iPad, Mac and PC.
- Share your complete calculation via e-mail, Airdrop and more.
- Print your calculation
- Choose your favorite design
- CalcTape is your perfect percent calculator, tax calculator and budget calculator
- Use CalcTape as your expense tracker, bookkeeping App, VAT calculator or for accounting
- CalcTape is your simple alternative for spreadsheet Apps
- CalcTape masters the four basic arithmetical operations, exponentials, percentage calculations and much more.
CalcTape, more than a calculator.
- Start a new calculation on the same sheet by simply tapping the "=" key twice.
- Do a long tap on a button to assign another existing function or to create a user function for it.
- If you accidentally hit "AC" you can use "Undo" to get your calculation back.
What's New in Version 2.5.2
- New function keyboard
- 3D Touch support
- Calculation and comment problems solved
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 25 January 2016
- Version: 2.5.2
- Size: 2.5 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Developer: schoettler Software GmbH
- © 2016 schoettler Software GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.