High-performance manual camera that takes photos by tapping anywhere on the screen.
Functions are concentrated at the bottom of the screen, so it's easy to operate, even on large devices. There isn't even a shutter-release button, so your device can be held comfortably while taking photos.
A simple user interface with high-performance functionality where the photo library and settings can be accessed with a swipe.
- Supports photo resolution of 4032×3024 for iPhone 6s and later models. (Please set the Maximum Resolution to "Highest Quality")
- Supports Live Photos. (Live Photos compatible Models)
- Depth Map format. (Depth Map compatible Models)
- Confirm and save the Depth Map image.
- Supports RAW format. (RAW compatible Models)
- Plentiful image correcting and filter effect functionality using Adobe Creative Cloud. (The image editor may be deleted in a future version due to Adobe's end of support.)
- Manual operation of almost all functions, including focus, exposure and white balance etc.
- Option to store white balance settings as presets
- Works with telescopic, wide-angle and dual lenses
- Video recording with frame ratio adjustment functionality.
- Browse the photo library, and zoom in on images and videos to see detail.
- Anti-shake correction functionality.
- Grid display to aid photo composition.
- Spirit level function for both landscape and portrait photos.
- Light adjustment functionality.
- Display image's Exif information.
- Add location information and copyright information to Exif metadata.
- By pressing the white balance function button, the tool bar is changed so that it closes.
- Changed supported OS to iOS 12 or higher.
- Some settings are moved to the system environment setting application.
Ratings and Reviews
Very nice and good
I used it on iPhone 5c and max photo resolution is 1920*1080!! but option is good.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.