The CDC Opioid Prescribing Guideline Mobile Application (App) serves as a quick reference guide for healthcare professionals to help apply the recommendations of the CDC Guideline for Prescribing Opioids for Chronic Pain in clinical practice. The tool is intended to educate providers about the prescription opioid overdose epidemic and to inform clinical decision-making related to initiation, titration, and dosage safety when prescribing opioids.
New resources, application settings, compatibility updates and more.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- 15.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.